Remote Work Online Training Courses LinkedIn Learning, formerly Lynda com
Another remote work opportunity that can take many forms is data entry and transcription. From cataloging to transcribing, there’s a wide range of duties that a transcriptionist can have. To be successful in this position, you will need a reliable internet connection, and you may be asked to take a typing accuracy test. Data entry keyers can earn a range of salaries depending on their industry and employer, but BLS data shows this class of professionals averaging $34,820 per year.
Transcription is a flexible, work from home job that can earn you up to $75,000 per year. The best part is you get to set your own hours and work as much or as little as you want.
esults for “Remote Work”
Some people have an eye for detail and can spot a spelling or grammar mistake a mile away. If that sounds like you, being an online proofreader might be right up your alley. With help from this course, you’ll be on the right path to making money from home as a Pinterest marketer or a Pinterest VA.
- To start your work at home career as a graphic designer, these intro to graphic design courses will teach you the basics without having to invest in fancy software or expensive equipment.
- If you’re serious about achieving admirable results in your professional field quickly – you’d be on the right path here.
- Most of the courses offered on Google Digital Garage are free and approved by leading experts in the relevant industries, top leading employers, and entrepreneurs.
- They offer personalized learning, content that’s trusted, and tools to empower educators.
LinkedIn Learning is an online education platform within LinkedIn that offers video courses taught by industry experts in software, creative, and business skills. Formerly Lynda, many companies have LinkedIn Learning memberships and employees can benefit from free access to thousands of courses. best courses for remote jobs If you love browsing Pinterest, you can make good money starting a Pinterest virtual assistant business from home! If you’re detail-oriented and would like to help business owners stay on top of their daily to-do lists, then sign up for Tawnya Sutherland’s free virtual assistant resources!
Be a General Transcriptionist
With Alison, you can take free courses in IT, sales and marketing, health, management, engineering, teaching, academics, and more! They even have a mobile app for Android and iOS devices so you can participate in courses on your phone. If you are a graphic designer or are into coding, then this is the site for you. Their tutorials are available completely free (29,450 of them!). These tutorials are based on specific projects and you can follow step-by-step to create a practical outcome. For example, you can learn how to draw wolves and dogs or the ins and outs of web typography. If you’re a creative type, there’s plenty of options here for you.
- We’ve listed the professions catered to by each provider, so you’ll be sure to spot the ones that are the most relevant to you and of the most benefit to your career.
- In case you aren’t making any progress with your remote career, you can reach out within 30 days of purchasing and you will receive a full refund.
- However, our fellow writers can enhance their skills + gain a certificate by enrolling in online lectures for a very reasonable price.
- The content on this website does not constitute financial advice.
Today, reputable training providers offer remote jobs training in a wide range of subjects and price points. Formerly called Lynda, LinkedIn Learning hosts over 17,500 online courses and learning paths taught by industry experts. The main concentrations are project management, business, design, web development, photography, cloud computing, and marketing. With LinkedIn Learning, you’re able to access as many classes as you’d like for a monthly fee of $29.99. When you sign-up for a free trial, you’ll have to enter your credit card number, so be sure to mark your calendar so you can cancel your trial (unless you’d like to keep it). Has found a way to teach us to appreciate work from home even more.